My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cdillon.net
and update your bookmarks.


A selection of shots I took at an independent hip hop out in Santa Monica. Enjoyed switching between my flash with a massive light-diffuser to make sure I didn't miss too many good images and making use of the ambient light for more dynamic pics.

On the subject of things I learned at this shoot:
  1. Experiment, play, go with what works, but don't stop experimenting.
  2. Flash-lit scenes can have significant potential too, but natural lighting is always fun.
  3. Flash diffusers are awesome... especially when you make them yourself.
  4. ISO 800 is grainy. Use with extreme caution.

Bookmark and Share

0 Reply to "Analog Dive at Club Trip"

  • Post a Comment